ltz titanium floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

z71offroader

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my sis has a 07 ltz ho with the titanium interior and im wanting to get a set of floor mats for her for x-mas but im wanting some that will match very close to the titanium...ive seen the weathertechs in person and they are alittle darker and i dont think she needs as much coverage as them. are the huskys closer in color?

johnebgoode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO.....the Weathertech floor covers are the way to go. They are molded and the fit is excellent. I've been using them as well as a lot of other people here. They hold a lot of water and gunk. They clean right up too.

DSC00035.jpg

TN Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO.....the Weathertech floor covers are the way to go. They are molded and the fit is excellent. I've been using them as well as a lot of other people here. They hold a lot of water and gunk. They clean right up too.

DSC00035.jpg

I like the fit and finish.. Wished they had a lighter grey. I'm still using the Factory carpet for now.

08 Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have them yet, but I ordered a set of clear mats, made by Lloyd. I ordered from AutoAccessories4less.com, but many sites sell the Lloyd mats.