LTZ wheels Please help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i have my old Ltz wheels i am trying to get rid of... they have around 15,000 miles/ mostly highway miles though. I just wrapped them with Yokohama Parada spec x rubbers not 1000 miles ago. i listed them on craigs list for a starting price of 1200. IS this low or about right .(paid $850 for tires balanced with air sensors). little to no curb rash! if there is anyone on here who is interested in them please contact me on email [email protected]
(looking for local to statewide pick up only) "I could get them as far as orlando with no problem... or anything between here and south carolina or florida to indiana."

07SuburbanLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think $1200 is a little high for rims with "little to no curb rash" on them.

I have seen these MINT rims with 200 miles on the tires go for $1200 on ebay. Maybe you should try asking for the $850 just so you can recoup the money spent on the tires.

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i just cleaned them tonight, a local guy is coming to look in the morning there is one rim that has about a 1 inch section.... i am not in dire need of the money but would like to get rid of them... ill leave them at 1200 for a few weeks and if i dont get any lookers ill movie it down to the 850 so at least it covers my tires

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thansk for all your help now i just got to get my new wheels i have been rolling on a pair of 20''s but im looking at the 24s'' (KMC slides) "black" =D make me smile already!!! is there any good priciing anyone on here can give me the best i see is 450 a rim + tire=/

e-dub75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thansk for all your help now i just got to get my new wheels i have been rolling on a pair of 20''s but im looking at the 24s'' (KMC slides) "black" =D make me smile already!!! is there any good priciing anyone on here can give me the best i see is 450 a rim + tire=/

Don't know about the prices but wouldnt mind seeing a picture of what you are looking at.

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok heres the wheel but i got really discouraged today i called all around my area miami fortmyers all the places... and they all told me factory backorder and not till january... i was hooping to have them for christmas but what ever ..... heres a pic of them on a car... and then on of just the wheel

Attachments

• FRESH HOE.jpg
    FRESH HOE.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 10
  • KM651Slide_GlossBlack.jpg
    KM651Slide_GlossBlack.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 4

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats the look im going for clean buy black... not anything fancy, but nice...