Molding Question?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

birdz06

Reaction score
Newbie here......I gotta 04 Hoe. I have the molding on top of the wheels as well as on the sides of course. I was wondering if these wheel moldings are removable w/o having the holes exposed or are they just attached by tape? I havent seen any other HOES like this around tho.Im gonna try to attach a photo or two. Just bought it 2 weeks ago...sweet deal!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

P.S. The moldings might look like they're color matched by lookin at the pictures ( wish they were ) but they're just black

Attachments

• P1010665.jpg
    P1010665.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 7
  • P1010666.jpg
    P1010666.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 8
  • P1010667.jpg
    P1010667.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 10

ghostface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got a 05 hoe thats the same way, i think there just taped on but im not sure. i want to remove mine cuz in hawaii they faded really fast. i find out some info on removin them ill let you know.

birdz06

Reaction score
Thanx..im lookin n2 it myself..nothing yet tho

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know that the moldings on the side are just put on with adhesive. I am not sure about the fender flares but I think that they would be the same they might have some screws in the flares. When you take the molding off the adhesive will probably still be left on the truck and you can use a 3m eraser wheel to take it off or you could use some goo gone and your fingers and take it off that way. The eraser wheel you just put on a drill. Hope this helps
This the the eraser wheel
3m.jpg

birdz06

Reaction score
yes that does help..but i was wondering because its not dat big of a deal if it was just taped on..i really didnt wanna go through da whole process of filling in holes if it wasnt taped on. thats y i was askin for specifics if anyone had dat info for me

importmd

Reaction score
im sure its taped and screwed on the inside of the fender, not a big deal. I'll buy your flares if you pull them off

birdz06

Reaction score
i guess i will just have to go ahead and find out for sure when i start on it then...thanx 4 all the info.. sry importmd, promised them to my brother if i ever had the nerve to take em off