My '99 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fullyloaded99

Reaction score
I finally bought a tahoe. I've been looking for one for a while and came across this one at a local used car dealer. Blue leather interior, 4wd, with 189,000miles, (which kinda sucks). It has it's dents and dings and could use a new front bumper but it'll work for now. I've added my clears, billet grill, and bull bar from my other truck and plan to switch the wheels and tires around too. I may end up building a roof rack for it later on. Anyways, here it is.

DSC01888.jpg

Last edited:

Redwood

Reaction score
Welcome to our world. The mileage may be high but what really matters is how well it was taken care of. Has the tranny been rebuilt? If not, that may be the first big thing to go. You really can't tell until its taken down for inspection. Good luck and have fun, these vehicles really are the kings of highway travel, and back roads too.

redwood

fullyloaded99

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'm not sure about the tranny being rebuilt but I do know it's been flushed. I work at a Pontiac Buick GMC dealership and had it up on the rack before I bought it. Everything looked clean especially for it having the miles it had on it. I'll keep updates on it when I get around to adding more to it. Thanks again for the comments.

fullyloaded99

Reaction score
Little update, nothing big though. I finally got some time at work to swap out my rims and tires. It actually made a nice difference. Makes it look a little more "beefy" in a way.

DSC01950.jpg

And a front shot, still need to fix that bumper....

DSC01949.jpg

Dan1987

Reaction score
looks great ive always liked the white. That chevy emblem would look good in white also. What size tires did you change to?

fullyloaded99

Reaction score
I was actually thinking of painting the Bowtie white or trying to find a billet one. I have to put in a new bumper filler piece so I'll end up doing it then. And I went from a Michelin LTX M/S P255/70/R16 to a Cooper Discoverer ATR LT285/75/R16. Thanks again for the comments guys.