Navigation Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoliO

Reaction score
2007 Tahoe LTZ if it matters. The Navigation screen works fine. The radio works fine. All seems fine except that my navigation coordinate seems to be off by a few miles. The actual location I am at is not what the navigation is reporting. I did notice that there is a red line across the GPS. I've never paid attention to this so I do not know if it is normal or not. I took the unit out and made sure everything was plugged in and it is. I do have a GMX-550 lockpick and I unplugged it and returned everything to stock. Still the navigation is not reporting my correct coordinate. Does anybody know what is going on or how to fix?

Nav.jpg

RoliO

Reaction score
Well apparently when the GMX-550 is activated it turns off the GPS. The GPS can take a few days to get going again. Sucks that such an expensive unit (GMX-550) causes this. I would remove it for good but I like the Ipod interface.