new guy on the block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would the EQ be better for the subs, rather than using the Sub-Outs from the head?

and also - how do u get around the factory amp for the rear-door speakers? i have no clue where this amp is

DJTricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol my bad didnt mean to make you to jealous, but hay i was wondering who of all you are in MN or close to it.

Biggwaukegan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice truck tricky. But dam, lose the old ass carphone. Thats tacky. but your tahoe is sweet. maybe that 383 will give me a run for my money. Nice truck bra

DJTricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that phone is gone as of a couple months ago, i just need to pull the wiring, im gona be keeping the mic in there because its a high fidelity mic. im gona use it with the TERMLAB soft where i have on my lap top, so yeah

bayonnite

Reaction score
i know nothing of audio but out of curiosity, how do charge the batteries, and what do you ground them to?

DJTricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have 2 high output alts (mean green 350 amp) thats a total of 700 amps of power to keep my batts. you would use a battery isolator to keep them at top charge. around 14.4 volts.

DJTricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got an update. as you might know im sponsored by MA audio, and as soon as i send them the shipping im gona be getting some new stuff

2 pair's of the MA65B midbass drivers (6.5")
MA65B.jpg

and 8 more pair's of MA100XE subs to replace the blown ones
MA100XE.jpg

a total add up of price

speakers - $199.98
sub - $1167.92
-------------------
total - $1367.90

of free gear

DJTricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry yukon but yeah lol im keeping the same setup just getting new subs. you wana buy the old blown ones?

PotentialTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I didn't know they were blown jack. I haven't heard MA subs before, I know at one time they were known for the AMPS. The best subs I have owned in the past were RF P3's. They were real nice sounding with RF Amp. I am done with all that stuff now. Just this past saturday night, I was riding through the parking lot of the ice arena and a kids are got jacked, 5-20" LCD screens gone, windows were smashed, DVD head unit gone. He had them insured but still. He was only gone for 1 hour and the parking lot was well lit and always busy. Shows you how people now a days just mind there own business and see a window get smashed and look the otherway. Its a sad world.