new here... few questions???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deadeye9

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm new here (first post). My wife and I just bought a 03 Denali with 6.0. I love it!! Got a few questions though:
What is the easiest way to add some pep and MPG? CAI and chip?
What are some of the other mods you do to yukon/tahoe to make them your own?

speedr1023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
look the first sticky thread above, otherwise surf around this site, check out the photo section and see whats going on.

HitandRunDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you do get a CAI, i think the best thing to do next would be upgrading your exhaust to help get heat away from the engine, plus...depending on the muffler you can make that 6.0 sound mean

Deadeye9

Reaction score
H&Rdriver - I would love to step up the exhaust a notch..... but during the week its my wife's daily vehicle and she is a real estate agent (lost of driving and clients). Which is one of the reasons I was leaning toward a chip to squeeze out some extra MPG

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My first mods were Tint and taillights. I need to put in my stereo that's laying around. Next will be rims or intake and exhaust.

HitandRunDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well theres tons of chips on the market, if you're solely looking for fuel economy i'd say check out the new hypertech e-con module, i think it retails around 329.99