New here need wheel help !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

benellibrian

Reaction score
Been looking at putting 20" wheels on my Tahoe need some help on backspacing . I know the wheels want just back spacing numbers if anyone has them . Not looking to lift just level out . If any problems are out there unforeseen. Thanks I probably could have searched it alittle harder bit figured this was quick. Here is the look im going for or maybe this is your truck . Thanks

Attachments

• 348s.jpg
    348s.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1

rh2256

Reaction score
I have a 2005 Z71 with a leveling kit, I recently put 20" Procomp rims with 33" tires the back space on mine is +18 and they dont stick out more than stock really

benellibrian

Reaction score
I have a 2005 Z71 with a leveling kit, I recently put 20" Procomp rims with 33" tires the back space on mine is +18 and they dont stick out more than stock really

Thanks that's what I'm looking for . My old Tahoe they stuck out way past fenders and threw rocks like crazy . Would like to be inside fenders

rh2256

Reaction score
Pic of my Tahoe

Pic of mine with 20" rims and 33" tires