New Pics 2/3 Drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02TAHOELT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, BOOST after nagging, and nagging, and nagging me about it. it finally got done. There is still a like gap in the back that i wish wasn't there. But maybe it's because i have 40 series tires or maybe just because i didn't trim the Bump Stops. Don't really know, just wish it was a little lower out back

BEFORE:
DSC06691.jpg

AFTER:
DSC06747.jpg

Not really a good pic, because it was REAL Dark Out, and as always the Truck is EXTREMELY DIRTY again

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Much better! :cheers: I lucked out and wound up with the belltech 4" coils in my 2/3 kit because someone at belltech or my company fvcked up. You can try pulling the isolators for another 1/4" or so, mine settled to a bit more than 4.5" of drop out back but I have no idea what the isolators did since I pulled them out when it was initially installed. Next week you'll want it lower, you might as well start saving for bags lol.