New pics of lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZachXSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
level kit and rear coil spacer installed, no rub w/ 37's
100_0912.jpg

100_0908.jpg

100_0909.jpg

100_0911.jpg

100_0910.jpg

Last edited:

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the truck i've seen around the forums that really looks so right. When you say leveling kit, you mean on top of a full suspension lift, don't you? Can you tell us specifically all of the lift components/brands you've got going on there? It looks awesome, i'd also like to know how it's doing with power and mileage. Like I said before somewhere, this is about what I want but my shorty wife and kids would need a rope ladder. Eventually I'll probably have a 4" CST with around a 33" or 33.5". Your truck is totally sick!

ZachXSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well my fenders sat at 37 inch's stock, now with just the fabtech+ level kit/rear coil spacer. I am now at 49 inches, so that would be 12 inch's total lift.

Total Specs:
Fabtech 8 inch Basic Lift kit
Fabtech dual-steering Stabalizer
Fabtech 2 inch level kit
Suspension Maxx 1.5 inch rear coil spacer
2 inch hubcentric wheel spacers
37 x 13.50 Nitto Mud Grapplers
Rancho Rear Shocks - had them laying around.
4.88 Gears very very soon.

Last edited:

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotcha. So 8" + 2" and probably 2-3" gained from the tire radius. So your feeling the need for the gears real bad, huh? 3.73s now, right?

ZachXSmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, yea I need gears pretty bad... The cold air intake helped out a little but not much power from take off... 4.88's will fix that quickly. Then a tune and maybe some shorty headers, and a flowmaster 40 series. What intake should I get?

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me, I'm thinking about either the Volant or the GM Performance Parts one, because they're both sealed boxes that pull from the fender holes, and they both look good. Haven't compared best prices but I'm leaning toward the GM one, even though the Volant might breathe better (not sure), because I'm thinking that any mods with GM on them will shut them up whenever it goes in for any kind of warranty work. Not that I wouldn't expect them to do it anyway, but you know how they are.

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same for the catback, between GM and Corsa, even if it is the same thing.

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very Nice!, forget the haters on this forum, I'm a fan of the lifted hoes.

JD Larue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put 37's on my Hummer and lost a whole lot of low end torque. Almost wouldn't get out of it's own way. Installed a Hypertech programmer and Airaid CAI and got all that lost power back without gear changes. Might be a little cheaper way to go than changing gears.

Tacobender24

Reaction score
looks great brotha. how are thos 2 inch wheel spacers on the bearings? im looking to get 1 inch wheel spacers for my truck

JJ351

Reaction score
I know this thread is 9 years old but does anyone know if he used wheel spacers?