New Projector Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like those better than the other style. Do they have a pic of them lit up anywhere?

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JEFF

Base on your email please post some pics on this babys... if possible take some pics on the cutoff lines and many many of them light up.. also what type of bulb do they use... is their enough space for HID.. how is the quality? Sorry to ask so many questions.. but I have had bad experiance with those type of lights on the past.

Snomon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice find, much better than previous generation. I sent a PM to the seller asking about what stock bulbs are reused if any and if OK to run HIDs....

z71offroader

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those are definitly nicer looking than the k2s, anyone know the brand of those?

jazejeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry It Took So Long To Get These Pics Up But Here You Go

Attachments

• 0325081348.jpg
    0325081348.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 25

jazejeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Low Beam Takes H7 High Beam Takes H1 Here Is A Picture With A 6k Hid Kit Installed

Attachments

• 0325081412b.jpg
    0325081412b.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 25
  • downsized_0325081412.jpg
    downsized_0325081412.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 23

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in........Jeff.....you may have another purchase by me. Can you PM me a price??

Alex

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. I'll have to add those to my list of future mods. Hit me up with a quote as well please, thanks.

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeff

Can you take a pic of the cut off line on a plain wall?

Kaimana

Reaction score
ooh now we are getting somewhere. Those are pretty nice looking. The beam doesnt look so good though. . .the projector lense looks awefully small.

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JEFF.............

Keep us posted with more pictures.. have you installed any yet... do you have pictures of them installed?

stop the suffering..!!

jazejeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JEFF.............

Keep us posted with more pictures.. have you installed any yet... do you have pictures of them installed?

stop the suffering..!!

sold alot of them but no pics yet. waiting on a few guys to email me some pics.i will post them as soon as i get them

lifted07hoe

Reaction score
Had these lights on for all of about 7 minutes. Looked decent and the halos and leds looked pretty sweet but the light output was HORRIBLE...the projection lenses on these lights must be pretty bad...I have 6000k and the lights still scattered all over the place..cool look but I would do a retrofit and just be done with it..PS now selling these headlights for $125 if anyone wants to give them a try