new to me 2011 Denali w/ a few pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bizrjr

Reaction score
IMG_2334.jpg

IMG_2337.jpg

IMG_2341.jpg

2011 Denali certified pre owned. Storm grey metallic w/ cocoa guts. Looking forward to making it my own as time goes on with some performance and appearance upgrades.

bizrjr

Reaction score
70K...yes a little high for an 11 but being GMC certified I'm comfortable with the benefits attached to CPO. I leased a 13 F150 FX4 and it was a straight trade. They paid my 34K lease out and I paid 33999 for this. Actually they owed me 85 cents in the bitter end of the deal lol.

wdgriffith2

Reaction score
Nice it the highest trim level its a decent deal you didn't win but you didn't get screwed

arnoldgers

Reaction score
Looking good, congrats on the new rig. Storm grey metallic looks sleek in my opinion. Really like that color.

bizrjr

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Really think it will come together when I get the side windows tinted to match the rest. It's going to take me a little bit to get settled with it and deciding to pay it off before doing some mods or just do little by little.