Pedderized Burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmsmotorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She looks really sweet!!! Congrats on your selection.

Pedders REALLY works hard to find the perfect balance of ride, comfort, performance and looks.
I did a autocross and we did some comparisions between a 4.8l v8 that had a complete Pedders system and a 5.3L Tahoe with auto ride. Our Pedderized Tahoe with a smaller engine was 2.8 seconds faster. It does make a serious difference.

thanks for the support, and enjoy the ride

mike
dms

jonnyenglish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She looks really sweet!!! Congrats on your selection.

Pedders REALLY works hard to find the perfect balance of ride, comfort, performance and looks.
I did a autocross and we did some comparisions between a 4.8l v8 that had a complete Pedders system and a 5.3L Tahoe with auto ride. Our Pedderized Tahoe with a smaller engine was 2.8 seconds faster. It does make a serious difference.

thanks for the support, and enjoy the ride

mike
dms

Mike,
Thanks for you help with this. Its without a doubt the most complete package I ever purchased, when I say complete I mean with regard to parts and support from Dan and yourself and all the Pedders crew. The ride is amazing plus the look of the vehicle I think is terrific. Nothing has been compromised...Super happy:)
Thanks again