Please need a help for (Remote Start 2-Way Advanced Lock Control Key)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mfd_20002

Reaction score
GM # 19157237 Remote Start 2-Way Advanced Lock Control Key Fob,

I purchased it from Ebay, but the package is not including of HOW TO CONNECT IT?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GM-19157237-Remote-Start-2-Way-Advanced-Lock-Control-Key-Fob-New-Warranty-OEM-/230812257834?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35bd7b8e2a&vxp=mtr#ht_2806wt_952

I searched in so many forums but i didn't what am looking for which is of how to connect it to my TAHOE 2007 LT

Waiting the solution from experts in this forum please.

mfd_20002

Reaction score
As I mentioned that the problem is not about the programming????? But my problem is how to connect the kit of the package of the part.

The package includes the antenna, the CPU box with connection tors and finally the keyless entry.

clkelley

Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood!

Ok, so you just purchased the key fob itself, or an entire remote start system that you need to install? IF you are looking to have it installed, the listing states that you must take it to a dealership for installation and programming.

CodeB4U

Reaction score
You need to call GM techline (dealership only) and have them program the vehicle to allow the remote start to be installed. Other then that, even if you did know how to install. You wont get it to work. You need an authorization code.