Post Picks of Your Tahoe/Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtyler7807

Reaction score
Post Pics of Your Tahoe/Yukon

This is my 1999 Yukon SLT
Paid: $2850
TruckBrightg.jpg

Last edited:

Slammed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 1999 Tahoe LT
Paid = $6243 with 5 year warrenty engine trans and transfercase had only 80000 miles

Attachments

• Clean Tahoe8.jpg
    Clean Tahoe8.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 73

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sasquatch! NICE RIDE MAN! DID you paint it too? AND WHERE ARE YOUR RIMS? Where is your exhaust?

Stargazer: GO POST IN YOUR OWN SECTION OF THE FORUM. Your truck is too sexy for here. Sick pic, I assume that it is not custom paint.

96 Fleetwood. What brand of supercharger is that? Bolt on kit or custom? IS IT FOR SALE :) Sick whip my man.

HERE IS MY ESCAHOE: All work done by me cept Paint.:rom2:

Last edited:

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sasquatch! NICE RIDE MAN! DID you paint it too? AND WHERE ARE YOUR RIMS? Where is your exhaust?

Hey man, ah yea the rims- well im looking and plus its winter so ill perhaps get some soon. Paint- yea i painted it and did the work on the rear. my exhuast- ahha funny u ask, chopped off right in the middle of my truck.. no muffler :D so its nice and loud.. lol.. id could care less how it sounds, but it really does have a nice tone to it, i had a clip on youtube before, but i deleted it since you couldnt hear it. maybe ill put another so you can check it out..

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stargazer, awesome pic again, as usual. is that a fish eye lens and some photoshop or is your neighborhood just evil looking all the time?

Ill ask GMYukalade if he wants my 20s again, if not, Ill put them back on the block for you, Sas.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn those are pretty nice rims.. to bad mine arnt 6 lug, goddamnit is right..

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ah i just deleted all mine out of photobucket... theres a pic below this sentence though :)