Post Picks of Your Tahoe/Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000 limited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got this beast last november for 4000 out the door all stock with 87,000
101_0026.jpg
:bis:

rockymt21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
u got damn lucky!

that things nice, can we see a pic of the front end, those headlights look interesting...did the previous owner do the land rover change over?

96fleetwood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is one sick Tahoe Limited. Love the Iroc wheels & the Rover headlights!

Want to trade? ;)

2000 limited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
please and im asking yall dont waste your money on that front end junk!!! they fit ok and it lines up perfect. but you have two cut two holes in the radiator cause the new light plugs sit way to far back and the lenses are flemsy plastic you barley push it and the lens goes in the wires are to thin and the burn through cause they get so hot. and then the the lights burnout.... junk imo i went back to stock. but here is another pic of the front.
cv-1.jpg

mtyler7807

Reaction score
please and im asking yall dont waste your money on that front end junk!!! they fit ok and it lines up perfect. but you have two cut two holes in the radiator cause the new light plugs sit way to far back and the lenses are flemsy plastic you barley push it and the lens goes in the wires are to thin and the burn through cause they get so hot. and then the the lights burnout.... junk imo i went back to stock. but here is another pic of the front.
cv-1.jpg
That is nice!!! It has a Range Rover look!!! And a never tahoe look too!!!

mross

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my tahoe 1996 212000 miles,but well taken care of,my wifes uncle babyed it
tahoe-1.jpg
.i think i finally got this stupid picture to post!!!

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking at another one, but not really for xmas, just driving pleasure.. lol

Chooter

Reaction score
No problem at all but she was in an accident and the Insurance money I received is helping a bit. Story goes..... i was going home from work and and elderly guy (he was so old his name was seymour) heading north turned west infront of me and iwas heading south. He failed to yield. Insurance company decided to total my truck because of the cost of the repairs. On the bright side the Ins co cut me a check and well i have a buddy that owns a body shop and he is helping me out.

bowtiefreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is mine, details in sig. Sits a bit higher now, the picture it still has blocks in the rear.

IMG_5685.jpg

IMG_5686.jpg

IMG_5687.jpg

peterey2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey bowtiefreak, whered you find that front bumper?? i like the look.