Rear AC in 2002

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02TAHOELT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My rear A/C is not blowing anything, don't know if it's something with the system or just the blower
Yesterday it was working, Today on the way to work am not sure.
But today when i left work, i passed the truck thru a CarWash and driving home noticed that it was not blowing
Any Ideas were i should start looking, i have checked all the fuses in the (By the Door,by the Battery in the engine compartment, and by the steering column where the Relays are at).
Any help is appeciated, THANKS

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
If all your fuses are good, you might have to go to the rear blower and check to make you have voltage at the blower itself. That will at least tell you if it is a bad blower motor or a problem elsewhere and give you a starting point.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Do you have manual system, front auto with rear manual, or full front and rear automatic?

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Some models had the typical manual HVAC controls, while others had the computer climate control option. The computer climate controls have an AUTO setting on the fan speed and mode knob, and have COMPUTER CLIMATE CONTROL inset on the face of the controls.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is what the auto Front looks like

OFF.jpg

if you want to see the rear i can go and take a pic of the front and rear controls.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
here is what the auto Front looks like

OFF.jpg

if you want to see the rear i can go and take a pic of the front and rear controls.

That's for the 03-06 models. The 00-02 are different. I would post a pic, but I just finished packing my camera (we're going out of town).