replaced my brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

C-Dizzle

Reaction score
so i replaced my brakes and rotors today and when i went to do a "test drive" and the brakes went all the way to the floor. I check everything and everything is where its suppose to be and there is nothing leaking...whats the deal????

Chris

txredneckmedic

Reaction score
i know in alot of vehicles u gotta drive backwards a lil bit to get them adjusted

Malones99

Reaction score
Did you adjust the rear brakes? Did you replace the calipers or wheel cylinders?

Sepiroth

Spam Executioner
Reaction score
Just asking here, you did pump up the brake pedal before you went for your drive, right?

Sepiroth

Spam Executioner
Reaction score
LOL, even m being a tech and all, there has been a time or two when I forgot that step abd went oh SH!t.

mross

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i worked at a garage yrs ago and one of the techs didn't pump the brakes and took off like a bat out of hell and right through the garage door!the owner of the dealership just happened to be in the garage and he was so mad he was literaly jumping up and down mad!