Selling my '96 Tahoe LS 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Power Johnson

Reaction score
For sale is my 1996 Chevrolet Tahoe 4-door 4x4 LS. Here are some specifics:

- 162k miles
- Working 4-wheel drive (push button)
- A/C works fine (has been replaced in the past 5-years), but may need a charge soon
- Power windows/locks/keyless entry
- Tow Package
- Newer fuel injectors
- Newer fuel pump
- Brand new tires
- Newer brakes and brake lines
- Black in color
- Running boards
- Large front grill guard

By KBB definition, this truck is in “fair†condition. It is a great work truck and my daily driver. Some of the things to know about this truck include:
- Paint has surface rust on hood and roof
- Driver side arm rest is broken
- Stereo head unit has a short. CD player works (separate unit), but I have pulled the fuse for the system
- One smaller dent on driver door (car has never been wrecked)
- Some minor plastic parts are cracked/missing (rear door window switch and rear window wiper button – both work)

This truck was a company car for my last company, and I bought it when they fleet was replaced. I have had it for the past 5 years and it has never let me down. I have many receipts and the original window sticker. I am asking $2,200 obo, as it is far from perfect but a good work truck.

The Tahoe is located in North Fort Worth (Keller). Shoot me an email if you are interested.

I also have this ad posted at Craigslist with pictures:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/2521784667.html

Shawn