Service tire monitor system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ILoveMyHoe

Reaction score
I put new rims on (without pressure sensors) how do I disable the warning?

Thanks.

clkelley

Reaction score
You would need to find either someone with EFI Live V2 Sanner or Tech II scanner to disable the codes if I am not mistaken...

briando

Reaction score
you have to find a chevy computer expert. the tire sensors are the worst. the only time they ever go off on my car is when they themselves break, HATE IT

rfincher

Reaction score
Did anyone find out any more about the computer needed to disable the message? I have tried 2 dealers in Houston and both knew what I was talking about, but neither knew how to perform the fix.

Anything I can tell them to do?

clkelley

Reaction score
I did some more digging on this as far as I have found, there is not a way to disable the warning. The tire pressure monitor is controlled by the body control module and EFI Live does not make changes to that. Also, as far as I have found, there is no way that the dealership can do it either except to attempt to order a new BCM without the monitoring system programmed into it already. Especially on the GMT800 and GMT900 model trucks.