Shocks???~!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, i need new front shocks. and i cant find anything... Its all 4wd crap. Im looking for a pair of 95 tahoe 4door 2wd front shocks.. anyone help me out. I just bought some shocks of ebay, and looking to buy some more off ebay. (saves me gas and their cheap). for those of you that dont know what i mean about gas... Go to giant eagle, buy some Ebay giftcards on your GiantEagle card, then boom youve saved some cash money. I just make sure i get Premium whenever i go their tho.. idk.. beats me.. but help me out..

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just bought a set of rough country nitro 9000 shocks ill let you know how they handle and ride when i get em

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are those for more lifting type shocks>? idk thats what i always thought when i heard of em. hmm. yea lemme hear your whole shhpeeel on those..

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fiiirirrst andf formemost, what shock do you currently run with your current 2 n half in drop? Monroes? right....well How was it? OBVIOUSLY SINCE you've driven XXXXXXXXX. ITS FINE BY ME. Me being me and you being you...if it was shotty you woulds A take off drop or B change the shocks right away. TO ME the shock you ride on are fine. Shocks are like gas on DD as long as it gets the job done. There are many thoeries and myths behind GAS. My thing is with shocks...id its comfortable/bearable it is. This question to me and only me feels as if your hoe was a autox car/dd where suspension is key. BITS ITS A DD...a respectable grocery getter (FAMILY FIRST). A question bout shocks is understable but the way you phrased seems pointless.

BUY shocks that just get buy...use the difference to save up for a suppercharger! AHHHMEN

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Naa, i used to have these weird white ones, they were fat as hell. I think they were like ground force or atomic drop shocks... NOW i have monroes on my truck.. so basically the thread is done for, but i couldnt find any shocks at that moment..