site for sore eyes...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have not seen this in years. Filled her up ON E. Decided to go midgrade for a change. If it drops another 15 cents i will tell Black Bear to make my tune a 93 octane tune. :D

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah now the people that dumped there SUV's will be mad.:smilielol::smilielol:, but don't worry they will go back to $4 a gallon again.:cryin:

HEY MAN!!!!! Good to see ya back on. I was worried someone (or me) pissed ya off and you left.

But yea, Im enjoying the price. But im worried that they just came down for the election and are gunna go back up afterwards.

What im curious to know is why other things have not come down in price. Like food, and everything that went up because of gas prices. I guess people are just happy to see it cheaper. But i asked my dealer friend if people are buying suv's again and he said very few still, but he only gets in about 5 a week insted of 5 a day in trade in's.

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The price of everything else is still high because the American economy is in shambles.

I would really love to see the gas stay at this price. Currently $2.39 at the station I frequent. A week and a half ago I filled up my tank from empty and it was also only like $57. That put a huge grin on my face. Can you believe gas is nearly TWO DOLLARS cheaper than it was just this past summer? Talk about a fluctuating market. The gas prices had damn well better not be effected just by the elections.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya, I filled up the other day, 21 gallons, $52, i said ohhh yeaaa...

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
somthing seems to be wrong with the attachment. I took it with the iphone, But unhooked the iphone from the computer, so i guess it was just linking off the phone. Let me mess with it somemore.

For people looking it was a pic of the price to fill up. 53 dollars for 25 gallons of mid grade. :thumbsup:

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought about gassing up today just 'cuz the prices are low, and it's my last chance before everyone freaks out for no good reason on Tuesday... Looked at the gauge, and it was still 3/4 full, so nah.... ;) Costco is $2.18 for regular and $2.3X (I can't remember exact price) for Premium here in Northern VA. NICE. :D

MikeCallery

Reaction score
Funny how this works. When we were paying $1.50 a gallon and they we were paying $2.00 and then $2.25 we were bitching about how expensive it was getting.

For two months it jumps to $3.75 a gallon, now it's back, and we're happy little campers?

I agree, enjoy it while you can. When I fill up my bike however and it's costing me about $25. that truly sucks.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny how this works. When we were paying $1.50 a gallon and they we were paying $2.00 and then $2.25 we were bitching about how expensive it was getting.

For two months it jumps to $3.75 a gallon, now it's back, and we're happy little campers?

I agree, enjoy it while you can. When I fill up my bike however and it's costing me about $25. that truly sucks.

compared to 4 dollars a gallon and using two credit cards because it limits me to 75 dollars. I would love to see it go back to 1.50, but i doubt its gunna. So i will take 1.99 and enjoy it while I can. I tell you I have done alot more WOT runs. O yea and wot on the boat too.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Couple weeks ago I was down in Corpus and there were stations selling for under $1.90/ga. Talked to my bro-in-law who lives there and it's under a buck eighty now.

Poe1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couple weeks ago I was down in Corpus and there were stations selling for under $1.90/ga. Talked to my bro-in-law who lives there and it's under a buck eighty now.

I remember the last time I ever bought gas under $1.90 was in 2001 when I had barely gotten my license and was driving my 96 Acura RL!

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
When I first started driving, gas was around 70-75 cents/ga. and I still remember complaining when gas reached $1.00.

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still paying about $2.75. I wish it would go lower.

Yeah it's still like that down here, but isn't it like 2.30-2.50 right now? LA and OC. But this is a good drop from those ridiculous highs. I just hope it lasts. Opec keeps trying to pull chitt too.

bmwman3241

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sucks to be you guys. I am filling up super 98 from 0% to 100% for only $45. Back in Los Angeles I was filling up for about $100 from 0 to 100% using 91 or 93 whichever is the highest in LA (I forgot). :)

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL BMWman... You're prolly paying out the arse for bottled water, tho, yes? :smilielol: