Solid Black 26

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PatrykKoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking of these solid black 26's

http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Store_Detail.cfm?ID=157551&InfoID=2505&ShowLarge=True

On This

P1010137.jpg

PatrykKoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think? Or should I go with a 26 that has a chrome lip and black center, or a 26 that has a chrome lip with black and chrome center?

:umn:

TallyDAWG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those aren't bad looking. I *personally* would go for a black with a chrome lip. It matches the vehicle better IMO.

Auburn

Reaction score
I like the chrome lip and black/chrome in the center, but I am not a big fan of all black wheels. Which do you like better?

gmcul8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the wheels you already have....

Tcwhite

Reaction score
yeah I like the wheels you have your truck now better. What brand do you have on there right now?

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Your truck, so the decision is of course ultimately up to you. But since you asked, I personally like the black centers with a chrome or polished lip rather than all black:cool2: . Even what's on the picture isn't bad I think.

OCTAHOE

Reaction score
What do you guys think? Or should I go with a 26 that has a chrome lip and black center, or a 26 that has a chrome lip with black and chrome center?

:umn:

I really like the all black wheel. With your black truck it would look sick...

PatrykKoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have pics of a tahoe, escalade or yukon with solid black wheels? The only one I've seen is Rob's from Rob & Big

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man if I were you I wouldnt change a thing!!! Yout Hoe is perfect and awesome!

I even showed it to my wife and daughter and they both thought it was awesome as well....

my two cents...

PatrykKoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Boostaholic, do you have some full size pics of your Denali? Is that yours that's all blacked out in your avatar?