Tahoe- Best in Class

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ugachs24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to say after driving an Expedition last week and an Armada this morning, the Tahoe has got to be the best driving SUV in its class. I went with one of my buddys to the Nissan dealership to drop off his wifes Armada (I drove the Armada and he followed in his 550i) and I have to say both body style Tahoes put the Expedition and Armada to shame. Even being used to driving a big truck, I felt totally lost driving the Armada it felt huge yet it's hardly any larger than a Tahoe and smaller than a Suburban. Besides power, that's all the competitors have going for them, and the Expedition doesn't even have that. Glad I drive a Chevy :yaya: .

VadersOwnZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I owned a 2007 Armada before trading it in for my Suburban (needed the extra cargo space). The Armada felt like it had a ton more power than my 5.3L and I felt it handled better than my stock Suburban. Of course, the Burb probably weighs more and you could feel it during accelleration and cornering. Now that I have my Pedders drop, the Suburban handles better than the Armada ever did. See my Pedders review here:

http://www.tahoeforum.com/showthread.php?t=5383