The 4Hi Mod..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to AutoZone today, and bought the relay that i needed.. i already had an inline fuse - i done this today in like 10-15 mins.. and man what a differance.. the road is so bright it looks like the sun is out.. i love it! if anyone is confused or needs help doing it.. just ask.. it was very simple

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your talking about the mod that keeps the lows on with the highs right? i have the relay laying around here somewhere but havn't put it in yet.

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ProComp,
I think we're similar that way, I have the relay ready, all the wires cut and tinned. then I wrapped it all up and put it back into its container.

yeah. I got it hanging on the wall though. Its totally bright.:ack:
Are you still gonna slap on some new headers this spring?

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i took mine outa the bag, and its sitting in the top of the closet at the moment. need to get it out and look at the directions to make sure theres a wire diagram in them. haha

treepete-
yeah, finally got the tahoe back so the headers are ready to go on. whenever i have a free day, if that ever happens (back to 6 days at work), i'll put them on. still need to figure out if the magnaflow cats will fit my 2-door. guess i'll have to get under it and start measuring all of it. maybe you or boost would be willing to see if they come out the same.