The altezza tail lights i ordered...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ATTOJ

Reaction score
didn't fit right. there was just like a small gap that ruined the whole thing and plus my dad cracked the POS plastic. now i know why one of u guys said stay away from altezza..they were cheap

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
never been a big altezza fan i found some really good smoked out ones from ebay kinda pricey but looked great and fit like a glove

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
didn't fit right. there was just like a small gap that ruined the whole thing and plus my dad cracked the POS plastic. now i know why one of u guys said stay away from altezza..they were cheap

<<<<<That would be DIS GUUUYY! :bud:

They are absolutely hideous and cheap looking on our HOES and some other makes and models.

How did your dad crack the plastic? There bolt on...or suppose to be. He must have tried to force it in.

Either glad they cracked b/c they would have ruined your ride.
:thumbsup:

ATTOJ

Reaction score
He tried to force it in and the outside material whatever it is cracked a little. They were like 60 bucks anyways no big deal.

newmarketEOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run a pair of the cheap ebays ones on my Hoe, and they fit fine. I had to enlarge the plug hole a bit but besides that they line up and everything.

ATTOJ

Reaction score
yea my dad had to enlarge the hole too because that light pack wouldnt fit through it or something. They looked cool and everything just crappy quality