The offical how many miles on you're 07 Tahoe/Yukon thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uofmz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
*running out to Tahoe*... 1876 miles and had it for about a month and a half:D :jump:

Snomon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought an 07 LTZ 4WD in mid July 07, of course about a month before there was 0%/60 mo offered...

arrrgghhhhhh!!

I've had a couple of errant "Service Airbag" and "Service Suspension" but no showstoppers (knock on wood!)

4600 miles.

Auburn

Reaction score
I have had my Tahoe since June 06 (she was built in Jan 06 and had been driven by the dealership owner's wife before I purchased) and have 42,500 miles.

No real big issues. Defroster connection came off, dash clip was on backwards from the factory, middle row arm rest messed up (but that was someone who got in it who messed it up), hockey sticks on rear doors came loose, driver's mirror made whistling noise, and that's about it.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
I have had my Tahoe since June 06 (she was built in Jan 06 and had been driven by the dealership owner's wife before I purchased) and have 42,500 miles.

No real big issues. Defroster connection came off, dash clip was on backwards from the factory, middle row arm rest messed up (but that was someone who got in it who messed it up), hockey sticks on rear doors came loose, driver's mirror made whistling noise, and that's about it.

Well so far you are the mileage champ here, keep us updated.

CobraKai

Reaction score
Got mine 10/1, and I have about 2400 miles on it. No issues to speak of, though the back panel of the dash (where the defrost vents are) is coming up in one area. It appears to be a clip issue. I figure I'll have the dealer fix it when I get my first oil change.

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
17,000 miles and no real problems. the only problem I have is that people alway stare at my tahoe! :smilielol:

Hardin Thicke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10 months old and 24,000 miles

No show stopping issues.
Dead battery issue resulting in a reflash.
Tire pressure sensor system got hosed and had to be fixed.

Auburn

Reaction score
Got mine 10/1, and I have about 2400 miles on it. No issues to speak of, though the back panel of the dash (where the defrost vents are) is coming up in one area. It appears to be a clip issue. I figure I'll have the dealer fix it when I get my first oil change.

This sounds like the same clip issue I had. Dealer tried to fix the existing clip, but then figured out that it was in backwards or something like that. Once they replaced, no problems.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
9K miles, 12 Months old, Purrs like a kitten!

9000 miles in first year, exactly 1 year old. My wife loves the truck, (clearly I like it too). No major issues, no real issues at all. One annoyance, however -- the brakes squeak a bit out of the passenger side when it's cold, but that stops completely as soon as they're heated up. [Should I get that checked?]

Zeek

Reaction score
1st post -- Just got my new LT3, 2007, Z71 (Black exterior with black/morroco brown on the inside) and currently have 212 miles on it.

LOVE IT so far! :yesnod: :yesnod:

jdogg

Reaction score
Bought a 07 4wd LT 11/07 and have 1013 miles. My only problem is rough idling. Anyone have the same problem?
Jdogg:D

Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought the first one in March of '06, after 11 months of fiddling around with airbag lights, sensors, and seatbelt lights that worked when they felt like it and chimed once I was going down the highway at 65 MPH even though the passenger was buckled, GM bought it back as a lemon with MANY other electrical problems. I took delivery of my current one in February of '07 and the navigation sometimes shows me driving in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, the Savannah River or many golf courses around my house, the park assist stopped working, the headliner rattled until the service tech put an entire roll of double sided tape up there, when it rained hard one time it leaked inside down the driver side "A" pillar prompting the service department to replace the air bag in there. When the "speed control" option is turned on the radio while driving, sometimes when I want to turn the volume down it actually goes up and vice versa. The rear shocks on the autoride suspension leaked so bad they ordered new ones for me at the dealership, at +/- 20k miles, during the same rain that caused the leak, my front passenger side rotor warped while driving down the road as a result of me hitting the brakes. Remote start sometimes fails to work in the morning, it'll attempt to crank but it just won't turn over, or sometimes just do nothing but flash lights at me. The weatherstripping in the rear windshield around the opening on the actual liftgate, started to fall off, had to go to Advanced Auto Parts and get adhesive to repair it. They have replaced the rear door window trim 3 times, that's all that comes to mind for now, I'll have to check my service records to see if there is more. Oh, it has exactly 35,125 miles when I pulled in my driveway this evening, I drive 36 miles to work in one direction but sometimes put 200-300 miles a day on the beast, it is averaging 16.6 MPG and I love it, problems and all, it is more comfortable than any SUV out there, foreign or domestic. (Though I am a bit enamored with a Chrysler 300 SRT8 since I test drove one recently) The Yukon has driven from home (South Carolina) to NY 3 times, Philadelphia once, Tennessee 3 times, North Carolina twice and every mile was COMFORTABLE!!!

My accessory outlets have not worked since about 3k miles, they have been replaced twice and the fuse still pops when you put it in. The only outlets that work are the driver side one on the panel below AC controls and th cargo area one.

Last edited: