Touch-Up Paints?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ugachs24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a big dent with a little scrape on the side of my 2004 Tahoe from some ******* parked next to me in a Camry on Saturday. I had the dent taken out but the scratch is still there. It's small enough to be covered up with some touch up paint, but I don't know where to get it. Somebody recommended these people:
http://www.automotivetouchup.com/

Anybody used them or recommend where I get it?

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most auto supply houses carry DupliColor in both rattle cans and brushtop bottles.

ventu71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chevy/GM dealer, give'em your vin code and they might have the exact match for your vehicle.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine from the chevy dealer a couple weeks ago, think it was $9

nvcaman

Reaction score
If you go by your dealership they usually have a company that comes by once a week to touch up the cars on the lot. If you can find out what day they come by they usually will do it for free if you bought the car from that dealership.

Tahoe07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on the quality of the job you want. If you are just trying to cover, get a touchup pen at Auto zone etc. They have paint to match. Just get your paint code before you shop.

I've used the autotouchup supplies to paint match parts. It is good stuff. They have Great kits for touch up too.