Trouble with DRL and RT turn signal on 2003

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevygirl77

Reaction score
I have a couple things going on, I'm questioning if they are related and if anyone else has experienced. I'm not crazy about the DRL, especially when 1 always seems to be burned out. So, I let both bulbs burn out and forgot about it. Separately, I had intermittent trouble with using my right turn signal and the hazards turning on. Fast forward, I noticed some moisture in my headlights and decided that was a great reason to upgrade to some new aftermarket lights. They seemed like high quality easy to install plug and play lights. Got them in no problem. The bumper lights are LED, and the bulbs came in the housing. The headlights use the halogen bulbs already in the vehicle. High beams and low beams work great, left parking light and turn signal are good, but neither of the DRL work and now the right parking light and blinker will not work at all (front, mirror & rear). We took out the new fixtures and put the originals back in and the right side still will not work. We checked all the fuses and they were good. The connectors for the DTL look pretty bad. We checked for electrical continuity and got nothing from either connector, but also could not get a reading on the relay in the fuse box under the hood. We are going to try the guage fuse in the dash to reset (but all the fuses seemed fine) or the other thought is the turn signal relay under the dash. Parking brake is also not an issue, we are in flat Florida and rarely have a need. We are afraid to get too deep into the electrical harness because of the complexity. Any ideas before I spend a small fortune at the dealership?

RED TAHOE LS

Reaction score
:welcome:to the forum from Georgia Dawg country. There are a lot of members that will probably have had the same problem that will have the correct answer before you spend a lot of $$$$. Good luck.
David g............:rolleyes: