Upstate NY Newbie...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jamo

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just bought my first Tahoe yesterday, a 2004 with 168,000 miles on her. I've been an Explorer fan for years, time to try something different. Beautiful truck and the ride home from the PO (1-1/2 hrs) was a pleasure.

The Tahoe is a second (3rd?) vehicle for us, my retired wife drives our cushy ride, a 2014 Ford Flex, which we absolutely love. It's our third Flex.

I'm a building contractor & drive a 1998 Ford E-Superduty dually 7.3 Powerstroke turbo Diesel, former handicap shuttlebus for my work truck. The Tahoe will be my driver. I quit building houses a few years ago and with no more crews, I spend my time in my cabinet shop building cabinets (duh) as well as historic period windows, doors, etc for local 200 year old homes. I also rebuild wooden Lightning sailboats in my boat barn, and picked up a 1948 Century Seamaid for my next project. Always wanted one of those to restore and run.

We also have a 1953 GM PD 4104 former Greyhound bus converted to a motorhome. Another project that is all up and running and we're loving it.

That's my life. Oh yeah, couple Harleys too, 1976 FLH Shovelhead & 2003 RoadKing Classic. I'm loving this part of our lives...