VVME HIDS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just giving a review on these. I usually go for a vendor on this site like HLA, or Xenon Depot (know him from another trusty site). But Went with these cause they were cheap and easy. Ordered on thursday the 13th and received them on tuesday the 18th. Super fast shipping. Was 66.99 through paypal. Though if they were crap I was not out much. BUT WOW THEY ARE AWSOME!!!! I bought a pair for my jeep, but sold them with the jeep uninstalled. Got these in last week. Put them in tonight. WOW I LOVE THEM. These are in my Chevy Silverado. WITH STOCK HEADLIGHTS!!!! Stock AIM as well. I have driven it all night with no flashing. Here are some pics. I know its not a tahoe, but this is more for what I think of the HIDS!! Im later gunna stick my HLA 9005's in the highs. Then get some 9145 fogs from VVME. I was origionally gunna get projectors. But im AMAZED at the stock beam paddern and cutoff. You would almost think they were designed for HIDS. like the car companys that use D1R HIDS. I know your all waiting for pics. So down to business. BTW 4300K IS THE COLOR. They are stock blue in person. They look yellow in the camera. The camera has NO FLASH EXCEPT FOR THE VERY LAST PIC, and is SET TO DAYLIGHT!! FOGS ARE ON IN ALL PICS, Highbeams were never used in any of the pics.

ENJOY!!!

silverado.jpg

silveradocutoff.jpg

This pic im sitting in the cab in the drivers seat
silveradoHIDS.jpg

This pic im standing on the side. FOGS ARE ON IN ALL PICS!!! Cause their jumpered to the parking lights.
silveradohids2.jpg

Standing in the bed. Camera right above the cab

silveradoHIDS3.jpg

FLASH OFF
silverHIDSflash.jpg

FLASH ON!!!
silveradoNoFlash.jpg

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, looks good on the Silverado!
How blue are those 4300k HID's, because even though I'm geting HID's for more function over look I still want mine to look cool??

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, looks good on the Silverado!
How blue are those 4300k HID's, because even though I'm geting HID's for more function over look I still want mine to look cool??

Their blue enough for me. Let me get a picture of the corvettes HIDs tonight for you for comparison. The best shot I got is the one were Im standing next to the driver door. The fogs are 9006 Halagons (not silverstar or anything like that) I just took the bulbs from the headlights and put them in the fogs. Lots brighter and aimed them down to where they were actully fog lights. Gm has them so high stock.

CHISTOSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have them in my highs and fogs and they work as good or better than the expensive Sylvanias in my lows. Very happy with them. Can't beat the price either..:cool: