** WATCH DVD on front nav screen **

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rick32

Reaction score
Is there a chip or something ??? how do i get this done\
:Chevy:

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easy to do

Yes - click the link on my sig below ... "NAV+DVD lockpick"... Works great.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Um, what's not to like?

Installed in like 15 minutes. :thumbsup:

Wife knows how to work it. :thumbsup: (Push mute on steering wheel 4 times to enable front screen.)

Not a single problem. :thumbsup: (And therefore I can't really comment on support, but their installation video is exactly what I needed.)

It's a winner in my book.

Last edited:

uvamack

Reaction score
I will have to agree with GetWired, very easy install. I also have the IPOD Lockpick. Their customer service is HORRIFIC, they never call you back. I have figured out all my questions anyway. Coastaletech sucks for Customer Service, so just be aware!!

ChiTownTimmay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have to agree with GetWired, very easy install. I also have the IPOD Lockpick. Their customer service is HORRIFIC, they never call you back. I have figured out all my questions anyway. Coastaletech sucks for Customer Service, so just be aware!!

That's what I heard and what I was worried about. I'm looking to get their newest product, the GMX320 Ultimate Lockpick. I just wanted to see how the installation was and if I ran into a problem whether or not I could rely on them for support. Thanks for the feedback.

Irish Wake

Reaction score
I've got a brand new in the box GMX320 for sale. Let me know if interested.
Thanks

ChiTownTimmay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm watching the video they have on this device and like the feature that I can watch a movie on the screen right from my Zune (or iPod). Does anyone know exactly how this feature works? The only connection a Zune has is a charging/sync port and the headphones jack. How would the video get from the Zune to the Video port on the GMX?

Thanks.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 8/3 (early AM), they shipped same day, and I received the item on 8/7. They even automatically emailed me tracking number when they shipped it, and a delivery notice from UPS when it was delivered.

akim47

Reaction score
I would like to order the lockpick, but there is one for $249 and one for $349... im guessing the $349 one is the newest version??? Does anybody have an opinion if this juice is worth the extra squeeze????

thanks,
AK

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the $249 one because I don't care about extra audio+video inputs. The $249 version has another video input for a backup camera if your vehicle doesn't have the stock system, the $349 ones has two audio inputs and two video inputs. Is that worth another $100? Not for me...

Thundergod

Reaction score
I think the $349 one also allows you to view the factory rear-view camera at anytime.

uvamack

Reaction score
It took about a week. I got mine on ebay, this guy orders a bunch from Coastaletech, then sells them. They are brand new, and usually a couple dollars cheaper and he gives you the same warranty they would. He is the only person who sells them from I can see on Ebay. His store name is GNLSHOPS