Whatthe flip is this for?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:confused::confused2: alrite, theres this connector behind my intake manifold and next to the distributor.. have any suggestions?? its a 95 chevy tahoe with a 92 K5Blazer motor, motor shouldnt have any thing to do with it since its in the tahoe wiring harness..

Brawny

Reaction score
I went out and took a look, From what I can tell the harness that plugs into it goes down behind the engine and/or to the tranny. I will take another look in the morning to see if I can tell you anything more. Would trace it tonight for ya but between the snow, 13 degrees and delivering some piglets I am done fer the night.

Heres a pic of what the other end of the plug looks like (or atleast what it looks like plugged in) Sorry for the poor quality but its best I could do this time of night.

wiringharness041.jpg

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
really? wow, this might not be good.. lol.. well ive been driving around without it connected for about 6 months and 2,000 miles : / lol.. hey i appreciate that you went out and did that in the freezing cold weather, hats off to ya man.. thanks alot

NacIK

Reaction score
I don't think that is the same plug that you are talking about Brawny. The connector he has looks different.