Wheel Offset! (Help)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black20

Reaction score
Was wondering if you guys could shed a little light on an issue for me. I have a 2008 LTS 4WD with a 2.25" suspension lift. I have 305/55/R20 Nitto Terra Grappler All Terrains on stock 20's right now. I am looking to purchase 20 x 9 KMC XD Badlands for my Nitto's to wrap around. I can get them with either a +18 offset or a -12 offset. Can you guys please explain to me a little about how the different offsets will make the stance of my Tahoe look. Any opinions on which you guys think would look better would be appreciated as well. I understand a little about offset. I know the -12 offset is going to make my tires stick out more, I just wanted to maybe see some pictures and get some advice from the guys on here. Thanks! :happy160:

clkelley

Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood!

I cannot provide pictures, but I personally don't like the way the negative offset looks myself. I believe the stance of the +18 offset will look awesome.

If you have not already decided on where to order your kit, let me know, I may be able to help you save a little coin....