Wheelsssss

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alright guys ive been working hard on my "HOE" the final piece is wheels and tires i have a ltz and the stocks are alright but i want to go biger... ive always said i am going to go for black wheels, but i leave it up to opinion on this one. i have looked a the kmc slides in 24" in black, but i liek the chromes tooo... i dont want to be riding on rubber bangs either guys im planning on dropping it down 2/3, will it rub? if anyone has pictures of their wheels on there hoe please post them up.. i am looking to order by friday so i can suprise the parents for the holidays with the creation!!! :rom2:

Kolby

Reaction score
It will rub. I have 23" wheels and my Tahoe is not lowered and its a TIGHT fit. It rubs on the firewall when I turn too.

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks what tire do you recomend ive had kumaho but i heard nittos ride better

PatrykKoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it rubs not lowered, you prob have to high of an offset. I have 24s and mine doesn't rub

e-dub75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alright guys ive been working hard on my "HOE" the final piece is wheels and tires i have a ltz and the stocks are alright but i want to go biger... ive always said i am going to go for black wheels, but i leave it up to opinion on this one. i have looked a the kmc slides in 24" in black, but i liek the chromes tooo... i dont want to be riding on rubber bangs either guys im planning on dropping it down 2/3, will it rub? if anyone has pictures of their wheels on there hoe please post them up.. i am looking to order by friday so i can suprise the parents for the holidays with the creation!!! :rom2:

Just curious... are you planning to sell your stock rims? I have been converting my LS to a LTZ. And I myself wanted to put 26's on mine but my vehicle is used for my job and I can't be pulling up to insured's homes with a Tahoe on 24's/26's.:lol:

You have the 20's correct?

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i have to 20'' right now they have some curb rub but i just put new tires on them yokohama with the tires sensors came up to over 700 just for the tires... with less than a 1000 miled on them!!! i feel liek im going to get hosed over on them but i have no need for them! i put them on craigs list last night and i already got one offer at 1200, im not really sure what they are worth does this sound reasonable? or low