When is my truck gonna be done!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dropped the wheels off at the powdercoater and my smooth d pillar caps came in as well. Getting a quote on tinted clearbra tomorrow but I might not have my truck for another week :cryin: All this crap to install and no truck, damn this sucks.
IMG00759.jpg

IMG00760.jpg

IMG00763.jpg

IMG00761.jpg

IMG00762.jpg

New alpine head unit should come in next week. Then I have bills to pay and no more parts for awhile.

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice!! Hopefully you wont keep us waiting too long for pics!

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Cool, man. Looks like a bunch of great stuff. Sucks not having your baby around. Post some pics when you get everything done.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics will be up as soon as I get the truck back, I can't wait to see it without the rack. That cable is 1/0, ridiculous how flexible it is I'm planning on adding a few more amps and might do four sealed cvx 12's if the single L7 isn't loud enough. Might have scored a free yank converter and I still have to install my egr block as well as the corvette servo for the trans.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why you sending the wheels off to powder coat again?

Although being without the Rig for a week sucks, when she comes back to you its going to be one sweet reunion! Good times, i need to get working on a new suspension, I just cant handle the rumble from the Z71 suspension. wanna trade? hahaaha

cant wait for pics

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels got pretty fvcked up when I was trying to get out of the ditch. Insurance is covering everything tho. Wheels are done and I'm picking them up tomorrow, truck should be done next week
IMG00769.jpg

IMG00770.jpg

IMG00771.jpg

Also took my new head unit home today. I have all kinds of work to do once she's out of the body shop. Still have to cut up the rear bumpstops and install my low profiles. Should be a decent stereo once I get through this stage of the build
IMG00772.jpg

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain! Mine hit the three month mark yesterday. To say that I am anxious to get it back is an understatement. Yours is gonna look sweet Boost when you get it back!

BTW, nice Woody in the background there. Insert "that's what she said" joke here...haha.

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain! Mine hit the three month mark yesterday. To say that I am anxious to get it back is an understatement. Yours is gonna look sweet Boost when you get it back!

BTW, nice Woody in the background there. Insert "that's what she said" joke here...haha.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol... this makes me want to drive my truck into a ditch! I want to go to town on the hoe. cant wait to see finished pics

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels are done, picked them up and mounted my tars back up
IMG00774.jpg

IMG00773.jpg

IMG00775.jpg

IMG00777.jpg

IMG00776.jpg

I'm hoping it will be back wednesday, went into paint today might be done sooner but I'n not counting on it.

06tahoez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whoa.. Where the heck have I been? I missed the ditch story. Sorry to hear about your truck Boost... Hope you get it back soon. The wheels look awesome..

yukondoit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dang, good to see you getting it fixed, should look very good when done. Always like the black powercoated chevy wheels.

yukondoit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dang, good to see you getting it fixed, should look very good when done. Always like the black powercoated chevy wheels.:thumbsup:

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck has been in paint since last friday and he's hoping for friday or monday. He ended up repainting most of the truck since he had extra money left from my very chill insurance adjuster. Wheels are just sitting in the shop along with all my new stereo sh*t and it's killing me! I also replaced a broken spring in the driver's door which was why it had some play in the handle, truck is gonna be nice and fresh tho so I'm not bugging out quite yet. Plenty of pics to come as soon as it comes home, I can't wait to get my deck and components installed tho.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol we have pretty mild winters unless it dumps a ton, 300 days of sunshine here.