When Tahoe spotting......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

akim47

Reaction score
i've been seeing a lot of tahoes and yukons.. ALOT of LTZs.. that was my second choice to the denali (which i love)... but i get jealous of some of the nice bowtie packages on the LTZs (color combo'd, etc.) gotta love the nice LTZs... i even dig the stock 20" 5 spokes...

Ray in Kingwood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boy this post makes me feel better......I thought Iwas the only lunatic that did this!!

;) ;)

DevilzTower

Reaction score
at least I'm not alone ... I used to drive my parents nuts back in the day when I used to spot other peoples rides by their hubcaps or the random ding in the fender ... knowing the headlights at night to know what vehicle is coming at you, yup ... me 2, used to be real easy when the headlight shapes actually matched what the headlights look like at night, now with all the LED and projector beam stuff, you have to remember two images ...

Hi, my name is Ryan - I'm a gearhead and my car is an alcoholic

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
at least I'm not alone ... I used to drive my parents nuts back in the day when I used to spot other peoples rides by their hubcaps or the random ding in the fender ... knowing the headlights at night to know what vehicle is coming at you, yup ... me 2, used to be real easy when the headlight shapes actually matched what the headlights look like at night, now with all the LED and projector beam stuff, you have to remember two images ...

Hi, my name is Ryan - I'm a gearhead and my car is an alcoholic

I'm a GMAHOLIC!