Will the Eiback Pro kit affect towing capability?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cougarcruiser

Reaction score
I've got a 2007 Yukon... and I just took off my 22's in favor of a set of Denali 20'' chrome wheels that I scored a great deal on.

My 22's were 305/45's and filled up the wheel well nicely. With these 20's on the Yukon, it seems like there is a TON of fender headroom.

So I've been checking out the kits and I like the Eibach Pro Kit. I'm non-autoride and the price on the kit it is nice.

Question for everyone though - I regularly tow my 6000 pound boat (fully loaded up) -- and it did fine with the 22's. I know it will tow fine with the 20's as well -- but what will change if I put the Eibach Pro kit? Because I lower the car, do I lose towing capacity at all?

Any advice? I'd like to still have the 7000 pound tow limit... But I'd also like to level out the Yukon with the 20's a bit more....

Thoughts?

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll be fine.....you may even have a little bit higher towing capacity because the spring rate is higher. Maybe someone that knows 100% will chime in.