WOW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgiguere17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW... thats alot of time and effort! I would prefer to save and buy them already made

already made angel eyes you can not get perfect fit for our cars. doing it this way you can do it to fit your car PERFECTLY.

think about it this way, the rods are 2 bucks for 2, the LED's are 4 bucks for a 20 pk on ebay and then a pack of diodes from radio shack is like 4 bucks then some wire. and your time of about 2 hours, 20 bucks, worth my time and effort to get them just right and to fit our cars to look right and not ghetto.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea, i dont have much money, but i find that i have plenty of time!

Anyways, like i was saying, i spent a lot of time pondering this and what i think i am going to do is mount it on the high beam side of the light but have them running with the low beams, that way the low beams will be on right next to the angel eyes the angel eyes will be visible through the clear portion of the lens.

Here is my problem... altough i am pretty handy and have no problem cracking into the motor or anything else... i am completly dumb when it comes to electrical and i dont know WTF I am doing to wire these things up..

jgiguere17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got all my parts needed to do this today, I will be working on it this week and next a little bit each day and keep you all updated too.

oneradride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont know WTF I am doing to wire these things up..
I think I can help you there, just let me know how/when you want them to come on/off. :thumbsup: