z71 bumper replacements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

briguy350

Reaction score
ive got a 2004 tahoe Z71 and im having a hard time finding new replacement bumpers. mine are rusted beyond repair and id rather not get one from the junk yard thats just gonna rust out too. i order some off amazon and off course they do not match up to mine. searching online they all say they fit all models of chevy tahoes and pickups and the Z71 but they dont match. mine is like this one on ebay it has these cut outs along the whole front and on the top.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-2005-2...ash=item2eb15c1a61:g:yh0AAOSw7NNT5cM3&vxp=mtr

even my rear bumper didnt match my truck. im getting frustrated because ive spent a lot of time cleaning and fixing my truck up. it only has 94k miles on it and the bumpers are the last thing to replace. everywhere i call they all say "well it says it fits the z71 and all other models". PLEASE help. Thanks.

Brian

taho3fan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know carid and jcwhitney offer replacement bumpers. Try to contact them to know if they have one for the year/model of your ride.