05-06 front lip?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sam hamm

Reaction score
okay so im new here guys. i have a 03 black escalade ext on red 26s. ive been looking everyone for a front lip that comes off of a 05-06 tahoe to fit onto my truck. can anyone help me out on this?

Jimweis

Reaction score
$48 at the Chevy dealer, I just put one on my 04, can't get them anywhere else.
NewHoe2.JPG

Fyrcaptain

Reaction score
Any pics of the lip?
P/N?
Known if it will fit on a Yukon Denali?

Thanks

Fyrcaptain

Reaction score
So its that ole chin spoiler.......how does it bolt up?

Any Yukon Denali folks put one of these on?
Thanks

Jimweis

Reaction score
My Hoe is in the shop having both diffs worked on or I'd take a picture of how it fastens. It has a channel that slides over the filler from the back then bolts at each end. I slid mine on then sheet metal screwed it a few places to be sure it stays on. You can't see the screws unless you crawl under, I'm not a hacker.

sam hamm

Reaction score
thanks guys. i appreciate the quick replies. i finally figured it out, i think its called a extender or something. i went to the dealer ship today and said their was no lip until 07-08 and i knew they were wrong. i think i am going to try and retro fit it to a escalade.

heres mine:
2gxqwlw.jpg

05Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not quite sure why you want to add it? I hate mine and Im surprised I havent ripped it off yet. It scrapes on somethings, and has a bunch of scratches on it. Some day I will just take it off. I think It was a waste for Gm to put them on there I dont think its going to save any fuel and I think it looks stupid but thats just my 2 cents.

CelticBhoy

Reaction score
Thanks Jimweis, I'll load up on the sheet metal screws, awesome tip, thanks a millon for the pics.

cheers.,