'09 Tahoe - Please help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockenthebowtie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easy bro.. I said SERVICE INFORMATION BULLITONS/DOCUMENT I.D. those are NOT all public information.. if they were most would be repairing their own vehicles also dont know where and when you say you did what you did.. buuuuuut well alot has changed in this last year or so.. you have no idea.. dont feel threaten bro I'm not here to take away any of your glory I'm just here to help.. so if you feel threatened by me I'm not here for that ok.. Im here to HELP.. not have a battle of the witts or to try and take away anyone's glory

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easy bro.. I said SERVICE INFORMATION BULLITONS/DOCUMENT I.D. those are NOT all public information.. if they were most would be repairing their own vehicles also dont know where and when you say you did what you did.. buuuuuut well alot has changed in this last year or so.. you have no idea.. dont feel threaten bro I'm not here to take away any of your glory I'm just here to help.. so if you feel threatened by me I'm not here for that ok.. Im here to HELP.. not have a battle of the witts or to try and take away anyone's glory

Are you rockin' the boat again, rockenthebowtie? Man, can't take you anywhere! Sheesh!:dogpile:

rockenthebowtie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LMAO !!! I know right.. Guess I should change my name to Rockentheboat its just a matter of switching and adding a few letters right.. hey I guess I can be the guy they LOVE TO HATE.. Thats hilarious Ron.. I hope your here to save me.. You know that you are the wind beneath my wings lol

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rocken keep an eye out for lesterl, he is sharp and is usually on here in the pm.

He is from near my old stomping grounds near K.C., Mo.

I got your back. Some people are so thin skinned. Plus hard to get the entire meaning thru a typed word.

rockenthebowtie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yea I love lester him and I cool we've worked together here before.. and yes he is very sharp especially with 90's vehicles.. but him and I are cool I hope you and him are too

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rocken, me and lester are great. He lives near where I used to in Mo. He lives south of K.C. and I lived north of K.C. We both know where the best BBQ is in the K.C. area. lesterl is sharp, especially on the 90's like you said. I like reading his posts. Hey, we could be the 3 Amigos. LOL!

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought that would be a forgone conclusion anyways. ElGuapo it is as it always would have been. LOL! The rest of the forum better stand by and beware now! :eek:

bladenbullet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont now what would give you the idea I feel threatened by you and I still work very closely with service managers at many dealers in my current position...for some reason there seems to be a contingent of people who believe they possess top secret information and it just isn't so...

in case you weren't aware many do repair their own vehicles and many independents are privy to the information so they can direct people to dealers where necessary to take advantage of these situations...

have a great night....

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, crap...that's right, I forgot. Sorry. ElGuapo is in the house!

So do you need a bigger oar to stir with or what? Can't stir the this pot with just a spoon, gotta have an oar to move it all around with...

:peace:

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did I not see that coming! I now know who I am working with here.

By the way, I know I said I was retired from the field but I still work in my old age. I do look at/work on friends vehicles that I pick and chose to do and cash only up front. I said they were friends, not family...cash up front.

I live at and manage a storage facility in Eugene, Or. I make a great salary, rent free in a 1500 sq. foot completely redone 2 bedroom attached apartment-5 seconds from work and 5 seconds from home, pay no utilities and get fuel reimbursement and they pay half my Comcast internet/cable/phone bill because they use my wi fi for the internet at work and my phone for the business. Work Tuesday thru Saturday and the part I really love is that right now I can walk in and watch the NFL combine or races or football games and work because I can see/hear the door open and come out to help anyone. I love this job. They like me too. It is agreed that the only way I leave this job is feet first.

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem...I will let you know just before I kick the bucket that you will probably be stirring anyways.....

I was laid off from running a shop in 08 when the owner said that with the economy the way it was he was going to not only own the shop but run it too. I could see his point. I don't fault him at all. We are still friends. I was out of work for 2 years. I saw an ad on CL for a storage facility job and got it and was there for 2 years and ended up being made the operations manager for the owners 3 facilities, one of which was the one I lived at and managed. I did the maintenance decisions and the auctions and all payroll. Amongst other things. The place I am at now heard about me from a friend of theirs and they came and offered me this facility, bigger one-600 units, is a newer facility and I don't have to travel like I did at the other one and the salary is the same with just the one place. I really do love this job. Will never go back to a shop atmosphere. Plus I get to be on these forums and meet great people like you and others and spit my opinion out and I am oh so good at that. I am at work and on the internet all day and get paid for it.