1999 Tahoe 4x4,,,,code/electrical/help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpleeds

Reaction score
I'm expierencing some type of electrical problem and need some help.
The camshaft posistion sensor code p0340 and speed sensor codes p0500 &502 all came on at the same time once the speed starting acting erratic and wouldnt work. The abs light came on as well. I replaced one of the 2 speed sensors in the trans and the speedo went back to working and the trans went to shifting fine in od &3. If you placed it in 2 or 1 manuallly the speedo wouldnt work so I then realized there was another sensor in the trans. I replaced it and the camshaft sensor at the same time the following day and cleared the codes. It then went back to doing like it was before I did anything and every 3rd crank the service engine light comes back on with the same codes as well as the abs and now the 4wd service light is on too. Ive checked all the wiring around the sensors and the connectors as well but can not find any trouble spots. I also tested the ignition switch as well which tested good. Now today Im off and planned on seeing what else I could figure out to get it back on the road. ANY HELP is greatly appreciated!
Thanks In Advance, James Birmingham, AL