1999 Tahoe Ducks Unlimited Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1999Chevyhoe

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm new to the forums and just thought I would see if I can get any more info about my Tahoe. I have spent countless times on Google to no avail in my search. I was just curious about the ducks unlimited edition. Is it anything special? How many were made? Its a ls with every option possibly available which is kind of confusing. Very nice leather seats, power everything. It has what I believe to be enkei RTS wheels on it with 285/75-16's. It has almost every single option as an lt or z71 but the rpo code doesn't say z71. On the back cargo door it has the conversion company logo like you see on many conversion vans. I heard ducks unlimited might have worked with gm and they bought some Tahoe's to have their touches put on it. Any information would be amazing.
Thanks again, new guy

Clhgt24

Reaction score
Post some pics of it. Does it still have the gun drawers in the back? I doubt the inflatable boat still exists up on top. Sounds like a sweet truck though.

1999Chevyhoe

Reaction score
I'll get pictures up as soon as I can. I never think about it. And and no unfortunately not. I am the second owner and I am friends with the original owner. They took the drawer out one day and haven't been seen since. I never knew they had an inflatable boat.