$2000 Bonus Cash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wardenann

Reaction score
Did anyone get a $2000 Bonus Cash offer that says it for s 2015 or 2016 Tahoe or Suburban if you take delivery by 8/31? I called my local dealer who said 2016s will not be available by 8/31. So I chatted online with GM website and told them it was a marketing gimmick to give me a Bonus Cash certificate for a 2016 that will not be available by 8/31. The rep said GM would not do this intentionally and there must have been a delay in production which makes the bonus cash worthless. Not a good explanation in my opinion! She said 2016 just started on production line last week and won't be available until early fall. I'm going to call someone on the phone Monday and get a "real person" explanation from GM. Anyone else get this offer and question it?

jaelliott

Reaction score
There's a 2016 sitting on the lot here in bfe Georgia. Edwards Chevrolet in Miultrie. Looks like they're out there and with a couple weeks to spare. I'll take that bonus cash off your hands if you can't use it ;)