2001 Tahoe...thinking about 20's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grandpuba

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to the forum and I have a question about wheels/tires. I am thinking about putting on some 20's. I am wondering if these would fit without doing a lift to my truck? I would probably have to put some lower profile tires on? If it will fit, what size tire would I need to be looking at?

Thanks....

RBTech

Reaction score
Im doing the same thing next month hopefully. 275/55/20 is what im going with.

RBTech

Reaction score
I ended up with 285/50/20 and now my speedo is dead on with the gps. I was running 3mph under the gps with the stock tire size of 265/70/16. Ride is just about the same, just have to get use to the tramlining.

Ronmac

Reaction score
I don't like that tramlining effect, my 275/55/20 did not do this till they got worn down, now they are aggravating me to no end!!

boomtown

Reaction score
I have a set of 20"s that came on my 02 Tahoe that are in great condition. I live in a snowy climate so I changed back to stock wheels. I would be happy to give you a good deal on them. PM me if you are interested.