2002 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J_Dobson

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! I'm new here and this is my first post. I was hoping someone could help me with an issue.

I just purchased a 2002 Tahoe Z71 LT non-Bose, w/subwoofer w/onstar and the previous owner installed an aftermarket stereo. The install was less than stellar and the unit was junk. I decided to order a new unit and install it myself. That's where my troubles began. I took out the old unit and found that all of the plugs behind the unit are unplugged, save for the plug that was plugged into the aftermarket unit. I can get them to fit into one another but am unsure of which one goes where. At this point I am afraid to start plugging connectors into one another as I don't want to cause anything to short. Could somebody please advise me on what plugs into what... please? Thank you very much for your help in this matter.

-Jack

1ATony

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the site it's great to have you here

Tony :rockit: