2003 Chevy Tahoe No Spark

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAULPORKUU

Reaction score
bought truck with motor out of it i bought a good motor freshened it up new everything

1 cam position sensor
2 crank position sensor
3 coils
4 plugs
5 intake gaskets
6 manifold gaskets with new hardware***

i have fuel pressure

the security light is not on
everything is pluged in
the tach doesnot roll when it cranks i checked i have power to the cam and to the crank and to the coil ....am i missing something ?????:welcome::peace:

Vrabel

Reaction score
did you put it on a scanner to see if you have crank timing or even ecm comunication?

RAULPORKUU

Reaction score
yes and no i have com to the ecm no codes

still no signal from crank or atleast no rolling tach no spark

PacerMan

Reaction score
Check the wiring to the crank sensor, right above the starter. Most times, I've found the problem there. Or you could have a bad sensor itself. Not uncommon if you went with an aftermarket.

RAULPORKUU

Reaction score
Fixed

I had received the vehicle right after a engine install .. vehicle came in no spark and we could not figure out the issue ... i started to pull the engine back out and found that who installed the engine maneged to hide and not hook up ground near the power steering pump !! It was samiched between the bracket and block not touching anything .. it has been repaired