2003 tahoe driver panel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

randysnyc

Reaction score
Getting no power to the panel on the drivers side door. Opened my window half way this morning and a moment later went to close it and nothing happened. The Auto door locks, windows and side mirror controls all are out. I have tried changing a 25 fuse or relay and tried changing the actual box that contains the buttons and neither worked. I could use some advice on any other fuses I can try or even if someone can help me just get the window closed manually until I have time to bring it in to a dealer or shop.

Switch Doctor

Reaction score
I would check the wiring to make sure you do not have a break in the wire itself.
The most common area is in the rubber boot in between the frame and the door where the wires run through. Could also be that the window switch has gone out on you. You can check with your vin number to see which one of these switches are for your vehicle http://www.switchdoctor.net/chevrolet-tahoe-window-switch/ 30 day return policy if the switch doesn't work out for you, it can be returned. Free Fast Shipping as well!!!

randysnyc

Reaction score
I actually already tried changing the switches already. Do you know what fuses could control this. It's the entire driver door that has no power. I looked at the wires nothing appears to have come loose or broken.

In the meantime while I try t fix this would you know how to close the window manually? It's very cold here in Connecticut and it;s stuck half open.