2003 Z71 Aux In Installation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

black_Z71

Reaction score
Hey all,

New to the forum, but I've been looking for this answer for ages, unable to find a good answer that wasn't outdated with broken links :/

Anyway. I've got a 2003 Z71 with the Bose system, 6 CD changer, and no OnStar. The back of the deck has a GM 12 Pin that's empty, so I'm assuming that's where I could add an Aux unit? Does anyone have any particular brands/tips on this installation? I'm currently having to use an FM transmitter that is literally the worst thing in the world.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Aleksandr

Reaction score
Hey all,

New to the forum, but I've been looking for this answer for ages, unable to find a good answer that wasn't outdated with broken links :/

Anyway. I've got a 2003 Z71 with the Bose system, 6 CD changer, and no OnStar. The back of the deck has a GM 12 Pin that's empty, so I'm assuming that's where I could add an Aux unit? Does anyone have any particular brands/tips on this installation? I'm currently having to use an FM transmitter that is literally the worst thing in the world.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Just install this: http://usaspec.com/product.php?ProductID=24 ;)